Fermentation experience required!
Information available upon request.
• Conducting fermentations and analysis of the products.
• Supporting the fermentation scientist and executing experimental studies in an efficient manner that meets project goals and timelines.
• Being able to understand technical issues and the impact of various factors on yield and productivity of fermentations.
• Interaction in multi-disciplinary teams: fermentation, down-stream processing, application and analysis.
• BSc (HBO) or MBO degree in Life Sciences, Biochemical or Food Process Engineering, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology or related fields.
• Preferably experience with fermentation in a food-based context.
The conditions of employment are up to market standard.
+316 2125 4820
Please send your application through our website.