Do you have some affinity with supply chain and planning experience? This is your opportunity!
More information available upon request.
– Responsible for a flawless execution of the monthly planning cycle for your material portfolio.
– Create and execute material supply plan, by ensuring timely PO’s.
– Provide timely update to stakeholders on status and readiness of project related activities.
– Report on metrics and develop metrics to ensure visibility on material planning activities.
– Ensure GMP compliance for material planning, change controls, Capa’ s etc.
– Initiate, support and lead cost savings initiatives.
– MBO/Bachelor’s degree in life sciences.
– 3-5 year’s planning experience.
– Fluent in English.
– Comfortable in a fast-paced expanding company environment and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
Conditions of employment are up to market standard.
Please send your application through our website.