Senior Fermentation Technician gezocht!
Information available upon request.
As a Senior Technician you play an important role in the development of processes and products. You organize and independently perform experimental work in the laboratory and sometimes also on pilot plant scale. You keep up with external developments in your field of expertise and contribute to the professional know-how of the department. You will also fulfil various team roles.
• Conducting, analyzing, and reporting of microbial products.
• Be able to understand technical issues and support the scientist to optimize processes and protocols to meet project goals and timelines
• Collaborate in multi-disciplinary teams with colleagues from strain development, down-stream processes, application and analysis
• Processing and interpretation of experimental data, write experimental reports (English), and in-house presenting of technical data
You are a professional through education in Life Science & Technology such as Bioprocess Technology, Bioprocessing, Microbiology, Biotechnology. You have experience with running lab- and bench-scale fermentations and affinity for microbiological work in a lab environment. You understand what it means to work on bioprocesses in an industrial context.
We are looking for people with a practical attitude, high level of initiative and communication, and a high standard for quality and workflow improvement. Your personality can be described as result oriented and flexible. You are a team player, a good communicator and fluent in English.
– experience with practical fermentation preferably in an industrial environment
– Must maintain a challenge in lab work for a longer period (repetitive work)
– Independent, ownership, initiative and creative
We offer a rewarding and challenging job in an open and pleasant atmosphere with many opportunities for personal input, plenty of room for discussions with fellow professionals and personal development. The initial contract will be via an agency organization. Salary depends on your education and experience and is based on the Collective Labor Agreement.
Lisa van Ham
+31 6 21254820
Please send your application through our website.