Are you the Medical Device Consultant we are looking for? Apply now!
More information available upon request.
– Prepare and update technical documentation for applications
– Coordinate and manage authorisation procedures and interactions
– Implement and maintain ISO 13485 QMS
– Perform IVD and medical device directive vs. regulation gap analysis
– MSc/PhD in Pharmacy, Medical Biology, Chemistry, Life Sciences
– 2/3 years of experience in the medical device/IVD industry (RA/QA)
– Knowledge of ISO standards
– Writing and editing skills in English
The employments conditions are up to market standard.
+316 2125 4820
Please send your application through our website.