We are currently seeking highly motivated talent. Project management knowledge needed.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
Your primary tasks in this role will be to manage a large strategic programs and projects on site through stage gate reviews and complete milestones on schedule.
• Master’s or Bachelor degree in Sciences with +5 years of Project Management experience.
• At least 5 years of experience in the life sciences sector (biotech/pharma/devices).
• Understanding of manufacturing tech transfer, commissioning, qualification and process validation.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and Microsoft Project or an equivalent project management tool is required.
• Ability to understand and pick up things quickly.
• Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate preferred.+
• Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate through challenging situations and difficult conversations.
• Someone who gets energy to navigate in a complex environment and doesn’t feel easily intimidated.
• Possess a strong ability to build trust, along with demonstrated ability to lead and influence colleagues across the organization to achieve department, operations teams, and corporate goals.
• Available for regular alignment via Zoom with coast counterparts and stakeholders.
• Be comfortable and efficient in a demanding, fast-paced, dynamic, often fluid environment.
The conditions of employment are up to market standard.
Please send your application through our website.