Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician?
Feel free to ask more information about the company.
• Responsible for the repair and maintenance of installations and equipment.
• Supervising work performed by outside contractors.
• Follow up and permanently fix breakdowns on installations and equipment.
• Documentation of executed work according to the cGMP regulations.
• Supports development of engineering guidelines and standards.
• Performs multi-shift work as well as Stand-By duties as required.
• Minimum MBO level 4.
• At least 3 years of maintenance experience in a biotech, pharmaceutical or food company with direct experience with cGMP or highly regulated work environments.
• VCA-VOL certificate (or prepared to get this on short term).
• Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and a good understanding of English.
• Able to work both independently and in a team.
• Result and service oriented.
• Ability to work safely.
Feel free to ask more information about the offer.
Apply via the application button.