Do you have experience as a lab technician?
Feel free to ask for more information.
• Develop, revise, and review procedures.
• Perform inventory management of lab supplies and materials.
• Housekeeping of sample management area.
• Review of logbooks, sample submission forms and other relevant documents.
• Perform routine maintenance of lab equipment and lab areas.
• Ensure support of high quality for Quality Control and operations while ensuring compliance of protocols, GXP and safety regulations.
• Secondary Laboratory Education ( MLO, Preferable level 4) or similar educational background.
• Knowledge/Experience Required.
• Understanding of aseptic techniques.
• Preferably 3 years of relevant working experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office applications.
• Verbal communication skills and able to read in English are essential in this collaborative work environment.
• QC experience in a technical role in the biotech and/or Pharmaceutical Industry.
• Sample management experience.
• Sample shipment experience.
• Assisting with investigations.
• Knowledge of GMP, GDP and SOP’s.
Feel free to discuss this.
Via the application button.