We are looking for an experienced Group Lead.
Information available upon request.
– Managing and developing the sub-teams.
– Effective allocating and planning of the resources in the group
– Securing operational output of the team and alignment with customers
– Thorough QESH implementation for activities like Quality requirements such as GMP, ISO17025
– Continuous improvement skills (LEAN) managing within the QA environment
– Pro-active on document-, equipment-, chemical- and LIMS management
– Bachelor in micro/(bio)chemical chemistry
– Knowledge and affinity with chemical and/or biochemical analysis plus several years of laboratory QA/QC experience in industry or QC laboratory environment
– Good command of Dutch and English languages, both verbally and written
– You are a result driven people manager, with a focus on (SHE and Q) leadership
The conditions of employment are up to market standard.
+316 2125 4820
Please send us your application through our website.