Do you have maintenance experience and are you looking for a role as Calibration Technician?
Feel free to contact us for more information.
As a Calibration Technician you are responsible for the calibrations of installations and production equipment. You will also provide support for the rest of our biotechnology facility and associated laboratories.
• Technical expertise in the field of calibration.
• Able to coach other technicians to perform calibrations themselves.
• Supervising work performed by outside contractors.
• Experience in making trend analyzes to prevent OOS.
• Can communicate at different levels within and outside the department.
• Can independently perform failure analyses.
• Takes care of the mandatory documentation and administration of work.
• Uses different methods to analyze problems and arrive at a solution.
• Possess project management skills as a project member.
• Requires a diploma in a technical field (MBO level 4).
• At least 3 years of maintenance experience in a biotech, pharmaceutical or food company with direct experience with cGMP or highly regulated work environments (e.g. petrochemical industry).
• You are able to plan your own work.
• In possession of a VCA Vol certificate (or willing to obtain one in the short term).
• Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
Available on request.
Apply via the application button.